Sunday, December 31, 2017

Day 590

New Year’s Eve.

Last night I couldn’t get to sleep and tonight I’m having trouble staying awake. If I hadn’t told the family - including my MiL - that I’d call at midnight I swear I’d just go to sleep now.

My audiobook started wearing thin last night and I started getting sick of it but was still curious whodunnit. Found a plot summary online and was glad I did because if I’d patiently listened to all that I would have been pissed. Turned it in early and now have s couple other things for listening instead.

Tried a couple new recipes today and put out the usual snacks. One of the recipes called for orange zest, orange juice and maraschino cherries so I made myself a Virgin Sunrise complete with fancy glass and everything. It was nice since I never ever drink juice.

Two more hours. Considering a nap. Dick Clark’s New Years Rockin’ Eve isn’t doing much for me. But hey Happy New Year everyone! Live long and prosper.

2 comments:

  1. Very happy New Year to you. Best wishes for 2018 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy new year to you, too! Peace and Strength; live long and prosper.
    XO
    S

    ReplyDelete