Thursday, February 8, 2018

Day 628

Long tiring day.

There were many minor annoyances but I managed to turn the last and most irritating around into a benefit. When I got back to work after my Big Loop the parking lot was a complete disaster as some spaces were taken up with plowed snow and there had been enough snow to hide the marking so everyone had just sort of guessed where they should park and they were lousy guessers. No spots there and no spots in the other lot either so I had to park on the street. Well fine: the street has a two hour time limit and it was 1:30. There was no way I was going to go move my car and go -back- to the office so my day became officially over at 3:30.

Had a shower bath first thing and that helped. So did carry-out for dinner and a nice bowl of ice cream. Needed all of that because there was some family drama to top off the day.

 Been thinking about May not just because it will be full-on spring by then but also because my two-year Soberversary is May 21. Already thinking about fancy cake again - I never did get it last time I-forget-why-not but maybe this time I will.

Sleep now though.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a new purse, or a leather jacket! New shoes, something cute!
    Diamonds!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas! A big fat ruby might be nice... :)
    Hugs
    S

    ReplyDelete