Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 668

Today the brain rebelled. All the emotion from all the family drama and work stuff and never ending winter stuff caught up with me. The new single-serving microwave brownie mix I bought yesterday and to which I’d been looking forward turned out to suck and the new pair of pajama bottoms packaged as the size I needed turned out to be unlabeled and thus irregular and not the right size after all.

So I did what I had to do and collapsed on the couch. Finished another book which was really good but also really depressing sobtgat was a mixed bag and I feel at loose ends and uncomfortable in my own skin the way it used to be back in the early stage of being sober. I know it will eventually pass but it’s not a bit pleasant living through.

Suspect I’ll be going to bed wicked early tonight. Like maybe now.


4 comments:

  1. Hope your skin feels more like you again by now - you've done so well! I'm antsy here tonight, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, those "loose ends and uncomfortable feelings" are the worse at times. I know you hung in there, hope today is better.

    p.s. I made brownies last night and they did come out pretty great, sorry your single-serving sucked. ll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh congratulations on your good brownies! Thanks for the kind words.
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete