Friday, March 23, 2018

Day 671

Big freakin’ family drama this afternoon. All of it based at the other house so I’m only peripherally involved but it was still enough to cast gloom over the evening.

Had errands downtown so I took myself to lunch - it was way more food than I’m used to eating but damned if I didn’t turn around and have a too-big dinner also. Mostly because I finally got the little apple fry-pies I’d been intermittently contemplating all week. Between the lousy mood from family stuff and the bloatingness from too much food I’ve done nothing but lie around in thecouch when I had planned to make major headway on my sweater sleeve. But such is the way of the world.

Maybe tomorrow will be wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it will be wonderful, but if not, you have the strenght to go with the flow. I'm going to pray for the "wonderful"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks for the kind words! I haven’t been -feeling- very strong lately so they really help.
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete