Friday, August 23, 2019

Day 1190 (I got a counter app)

Today when I woke up I finally- for the first time in weeks - felt like life was do-able. Like things might eventually be okay again.

Yesterday was his first clinic visit. Lab numbers all going in the right direction; that’s the biggest thing. They seemed to be impressed with how well he was doing. They also swapped us to aWednesday afternoon slot which is way more do-able - leaving the house at 9:30-10 instead of 5-5:30 is much better, especially as our son is still doing the driving. We will be able to get the twice-weekly labs on Mondays and Thursdays at the local hospital so that’s easier too.

My ortho visit this morning went well - they gave me a new sling though I’m only supposed to wear it at night...okay, they said  “wean” myself out of it big I decided that “wean” was “just stop.” They told me to do pendulums and wall crawls which are both do-able.  The PA ordered an MRI but most importantly she completed all the forms I needed. I go back for another visit sometime after the MRI.

It was a beautiful day, weather wise so I was happy to be out in town running some errands. It really does finally seem like things will be okay eventually.

2 comments:

  1. No more breaking things! Lol
    I mean body parts!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean and agree wholeheartedly!

      Delete