Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Day 985

I got everything on my To-Do list done today and it felt pretty amazing. No -new- family drama, either. Don’t wAnt to tempt the Fates but those two things plus unseasonably warm temperatures made this day better than any in recent memory.

And now to bed, which is also pretty terrific. I’ve been frustrated by waking up in the wee small hours more than usual lately...till I remember that I used to do the same thing only with a lot of sweat pounding heart and aching head. Just plain boring awake is so much easier.

And tomorrow is the halfway point of the week - that always feels accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. I got stuck on a hill during a big snowstorm here...we had ice before, so I was sliding and couldn't get up.
    Of course on a very busy road with rush hour traffic!
    Hubs wasn't too far away, so he came and got the car up the hill.
    Today he bought me new tires!
    WOO HOO!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh that sounds awful! So glad everything worked out.
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete