Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Days 992 & 993

I’m blogging less and I can’t tell whether it’s natural evolution or drifting from sober support. Doesn’t feel drifty but then it wouldn’t, would it? In any case I’ve made it to the other house. Bad ride down - snow squalls and wind. Not slippery but poor visibility and then all kinds of stupid traffic including wreck with a lane blocked. Yucky.

Finally got here and it’s been hard for me to process how this house runs/is kept. But it’s bectime now an a good night’s sleep with NO obligations in the morning is pretty sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a natural progression. I blog less, and I notice most long time bloggers eventually stop or do less.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I’m leaning toward natural progression too. I just don’t have much relevant content any more. Yes, sobriety is the foundation upon which everything good has happened but there’s not a lot to -say- about that any more.

      Delete