Sunday, February 3, 2019

Days 982 & 983

I think I might not be -quite- as depressed today. Yesterday was just awful and I’m not even entirely sure why. Really glum and miserable and so many other negative feelings. Today I woke up just angry as anything — full of rage without focus. I just sort of acknowledged it and kept going about my day as if I didn’t want to scream at every single living thing and eventually it got better. Don’t know why but I’m grateful.

Of course there’s more family and auto drama; why would any of that let up? I’ve been rolling with it as best I can. So grateful to be a sober person and thus better able to deal with everything.

F

4 comments:

  1. We got warm for 2 days, but it came with grey and clouds, and it is s gloomy.
    No walk today, because we got freezing rain.
    I struggle on days like this even without any drama.
    So I know it must be very hard with all you do, Sam.
    I still admire your persistence, and strength, and staying sober through it all!
    Don;t know where you live, but I'd love to meet you some day!
    xo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind words! Thank you for this -- from my perspective it's just my life so I forget how actually hard it is. This helped a lot! I'm in Upstate NY for what it's worth. :-)

      Hugs!
      S

      Delete
    2. Well, I have been traveling meeting recovery folks from Twitter!
      It has been really cool!
      xo

      Delete