Saturday, February 16, 2019

Day 996

(Also 994 and 995.)

Tomorrow morning I drive back home. Being in the other house had a lot of ups and downs but a super big smsown is that the front grille of my car got cracked up. The fancy sensors are messed up now too with no Eye Sight or reverse anti-braking or _cruise_control_ and not sure it's related to that or just sort of happened at the same time. The woman who took insurance claim thinks something flew off the road or a truck and cracked it up so she asked if I heard a noise on the drive down. I was thinking "well no duh i would -remember- that I think." Didn’t day that, of course. Looks like someone kicked it to me but no proof so whaddya gonna do?It was the one thing too many yesterday. Had a little breakdown right in the middle of the driveway. Spouse said some kind words which was helpful.

Tonight I had a bedtime ice cream sundae with Spouse — I never eat ice cream at bedtime so it was nicely memorable. Also tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment