Monday, September 3, 2018

Day 833 and a half

En route to Bermuda and it is awesome. Bit of a kerfuffle over access as “free WiFi” doesn’t equal “free internet”  which caused the family to freak out a bit when I went incommunicado as soon as the ship left port but I bought a package and all is better now.

I really needed this vacation and it is already every bit as nice as I had hoped. Bonus: my roommate and I won the trivia contest last night.

Sober vacationing totally rocks. Every so often I’ll catch a whiff of alcohol coming from the general direction of people and think “glad that’s not me.”

It’s allgood and exactly what I needed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Bermuda!! Have an amazing time. You REALLY deserve this vacation and I hope it is some cumulative reward/treat for you sober marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have an amazing time; you’re right that I deserved it and yes this was indeed a great sober treat.

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete