Thursday, September 6, 2018

Day 837

Oh it has been fantastic and still continues to be fantastic. My roommate and I turn out to be great traveling partners and we have laughed so much and had so much fun. Did I mention she doesn’t drink either? Yup, was one of the reasons I thought she was a good choice in the first place. Several others in our group don’t drink either.

Bermuda is...interesting. Many good things but such an oppressive history.

Not to worry; we should be gone before Hurricane Florence arrives.

More another time. Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic is great! You're happy and content, what more could you ask for!! (well, to be honest, coming into a boat load of cash would be nice too...) Enjoy the rest of our trip. xo, ll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I totally did enjoy the rest of the trip. Really good time.

      Delete