Sunday, September 23, 2018

Day 854

Today the washing machine died. We had already ordered a new one as it wasn’t entirely unexpected but the new one won’t be here till the 3rd. Son, who had plenty of his own drama this weekend, was a surprisingly good sport about taking two loads of wet clothes to the laundromat. I am grateful I got mine in under the wire yesterday morning.

There has been other family drama of course and I’ve felt pretty awful about it but it’s just so much better to get back upright (Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down) than it was when I was drinking.  Plus there’s that whole leading by example thing.

At least I improved the sleep situation. That makes everything else a little less sucky.

2 comments:

  1. You get an A plus for managing a very buys, stressful life with grace and staying sober!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for such kind words - they were most appreciated today! It’s been rough.

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete