Sunday, September 30, 2018

Day 860


Still rough. My dog woke us up barking 2x in night and after I yelled a lot about not knowing what to do (not my finest hour)  we figured out it was because he wanted -me- so I let him sleep with me and we both slept hard-hard till 8:30. Helped a lot. Bought junky carbs (Combos - a big weakness I usually don’t let in the house - and little bakery pastries) at grocery and ate a bunch for lunch along with a protein bar — feels wrong but also helps with resentment. Got down to basement for polyclay after the shopping was done. It was excellent timing as son went off with his laundry and spouse was taking a nap. One thing I got out of all this is knowledge of how fucking resiliantly strong I am.

After dinner I took a nap - was nice. Also meant I have stayed disengaged from family as they were all off doing other things by the time I woke up. Now I’m back in bed for the night, or at least till my dog wakes me up again. Tomorrow I have to drive to and from an affiliate and I’m not much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment