Thursday, January 11, 2018

Day 600

Wow I made it. Six hundred days is a long time.

Yet until right now going to the blog I hadn’t thought of it even once. Weird.

I know y’all out there in the blogosphere are happy for me and that’s great...but I sure wish my family  cared more. Ah well, you can’t have everything - where would you put it?

Going to have to spend some time thinking up a good Day 600 treat but that’s okay because this weekend - including tomorrow and Monday - is going to be all about going down to the other house and coming back up with Spouse (and girl-beagle.)

4 comments:

  1. No my family don’t really whoop like I wish they would at milestones. You have to have experienced it I think to really understand. So I understand, huge huge well done to you today, such a massive achievement, you’re awesome. You are also very generous to share your journey which really helps those of us limping along behind. Warm wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...thanks!

      Don’t think of it as “limping” but as “building up momentum.”

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete
  2. HAPPY 600 DAYS!!! Happy Dance for you!
    Cake and ice cream, too! (Just not too much! lol)

    My husband is the one that loves to celebrate my milestones!
    He buys me flowers, cards, a little treat.

    (We don't have kids, but the rest of my family are happy for me, but don't do anything.)
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!

      Your husband is very thoughtful - that’s so nice. :)

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete