Friday, January 12, 2018

Day 601

Miserable drive to the other house - rained the whole way. But I made it and got to meet Eldest’s guinea pigs - or rather “gippy” pigs as they will forever be in our households: the last time we had one was when Youngest was only a toddler and since that was how she said it that’s what stuck. These are tiny little guys only a couple months old but they adore parsley and like apple pretty well too.

Things are otherwise uneventful...and that’s a good way for them to be.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Over 600 days, fantastic...uneventful can be perfect too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll read your beginnings to help me on my early road to sobriety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words!

    I hope the archives are helpful - I don’t much recall those days. I think Days 4 and 10 were the hardest early-early days and it’s wobbly just past the one-month mark but things are a -lot- better getting into the second month.

    I’ll keep stopping by!

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete