Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 602

A very ordinary day. Ate good food. Hung out with Spouse. Got the car washed. Woke up as early as I always do but that was okay. I can’t temember how long it took to get the whole sleep thing sorted out - a month or six weeks maybe - but once you get used to waking up hangover free after good restful sleep it’s a very strong incentive to -keep- staying sober.

Also that whole “pair food with the appropriate wine (or more recently cocktail)” thing is just crap. Food is better without alcohol, period. That might be shocking and definitely goes against the whole industry’s message but I definitely stand by it. The taste of the food is more apparent and digestion is better.

Tomorrow is that damned 4.5 hour drive again. Sigh. At least I was sensible enough to take Monday off so I’d have a day to get settled.

At

No comments:

Post a Comment