Sunday, April 1, 2018

Day 680

Weird day again.

Had another drinking dream - don’t know what’s up with that. Woke up right afterward at 2-Something in the morning and after a bathroom break I ended up eating in the middle of the night which I haven’t done in forever. Went back to bed and of course got heartburn before morning which is part of why I don’t eat at night.

Shopping went well and the new spinach recipe I tried was great and I had a fine time listening to my audiobook while I finished - all the way finished - my sweater. Had a decent photo shoot with my iphone’s timer setting, posted everything to Ravelry and then the kids and I had Chinese food for dinner...but then I got a huge case of angry/grumpy and I can’t even figure out why. Actually I was off and on cranky all day for no reason at all. Well, none I can figure out, anyhow.

Probably it’s not wanting to go back to work - Youngest has tomorrow off and I caught myself gently mocking her for it (“lucky!”) which is very unlike me. I have a -lot- of work all week before my vacation starts and a lot of stuff to do to make it do that I -can- go down to the other house and frankly given all the chaos churning down there it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be very restful or possibly even very vacation-like.

But for now it’s bedtime and everything might look totally different in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment