Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day 697

Another pretty good day.

Finally have a new admin assistant at work and she seems sensible. The tedious 4:30 meeting was shorter than expected and dinner went easier than expected.

Which is good because today was Day 3 of doing the first 3 things on the Body Groove Delicious Dance DVD and I’m definitely feeling it. It’s freaking -hard- to keep up even with all kinds of modifications (I’m old enough to remember Susan Powter) but it’s hard in a good way. Gee where have we heard that before?

I’m starting to look ahead to May 21 - a -two- year soberversary seems just mind-boggling to me. Like how could this even be happening? But here it comes, day by day.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, coming up on two years! I still can't see past today, in terms of staying the course. Maybe one day I'll really believe I'm doing this. But that aside, congrats on holding strong. You are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! Really appreciated. Just keep hanging in there day by day - it gets better as you go but sometimes it’s hard to see in the moment.
      :-)

      Delete