Thursday, April 5, 2018

Day 684

The power came back at 2am which of course woke me up but I got back to sleep quickly so that was okay. 

I was -really-good- at work today de-escalating a potentially ugly interaction so that was cool. Practically strutted to the cafeteria afterwards.

Spent all afternoon being therapist for Eldest by text and telephone so I was kinda glad Middle and Youngest had self-sufficient plans for the evening. I can only spread myself so thin, y’know?

Did absolutely _nothing_ this evening and was glad to do it. Now bed. Tomorrow will be a big churn day at work to get everything done before I leave for vacation.

I’m just so glad I quit drinking: there’s just no way I could have stayed reasonably calm while spinning all these plates if I were still drinking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi SamKD!
    I am so tired today, too. Not sure why. At least I got the sheets changed! LOL
    xo
    Wendy
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete