Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Day 704

What a day. Busy work, busy home, minor drama both places...but I took care of myself. Ditched the big stir-fry plan for heating up the meat (leftover pot roast) in the toaster oven and serving it with rice from the new microwave rice cooker I wanted to check out. Totally works but I need to tweak time. I’m thinking next time will try 15-20 min total time, all on 100% but oh man I’m never going back to pot on stove again.

Planned to eat half and save half of the M&Ms I got on one of my errands - nope ate whole share size myself. The sugar really hit the spot.

Must sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Just hugs!
    I want a dog, but reading your posts makes me think again!
    LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs back! :-)

    Dogs are a lot like toddlers.

    ReplyDelete