Thursday, April 19, 2018

Day 698

Up and down day. 

Easy work day but got sleeted on hard during my walk. That was how I learned I could zip my windbreaker again though, so bonus. 

Got to leave early but had stupid mandatory meeting with Youngest about senior class events which sucked away prime evening time and then family drama kicked in. 

Because others around me were drinking I briefly in passing thought “maybe that’s what I need” but just as briefly and in passing also thought “nah.”  

Gotta get to sleep now though as it’s an early day tomorrow with more work than I’ve had all week. See previous million posts about good sober sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you got some good sleep!
    Good for you for letting the thought go!
    Hugs!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I tried but it wasn’t to be. Maybe tonight.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete