Monday, April 16, 2018

Day 695

Easy back to work day and I’m grateful for that. Also my road trip tomorrow is canceled because the person I would be meeting is on vacation. That’s good too.

However I’m tired anyhow because now that vacation is over I’m trying to become more physically active. It’s good tired but tired all the same.

Saturday will be 23 months. I’ve been getting myself all sorts of little treats for having such a tough vacationbthis time but I think I’ll get myself a recliner as a nice big 23-month treat as now that Spouse is up here having a -second- family room recliner would be a very good thing indeed.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! I've been on vacation to see my mom.
    Hope you are doing ok!
    xo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! Welcome back! I hope you (and mom) are doing okay too! I think I am:-)

    ReplyDelete