Monday, June 4, 2018

Day 744 (2 Years, 2 weeks):

What a day.

Had a really awful noon meeting today: it became painfully obvious that a high ranking administrator wanted to fire a person but wanted to use the committee as the mechanism. It was ham-fisted and deeply disturbing even though it doesn’t affect me directly. Very sad, very anger-making...and of course the family were all heavily into their own lives which included drama from the other house. 

I haven’t wanted to run away from home this badly in a long time. Not gonna do it, obviously, but still. 

Guess they can’t all be gems. 

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry. I know those days, from teaching. Hopefully sleep will help, and a new day tomorrow. I am so proud of you for not drinking through all this stress.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete