Saturday, June 30, 2018

Day 769


Today was very productive - I  went slowly but I got stuff done. Mostly the stuff was getting the hallway around staircase painted.

Had a bad wave of pain after lunch but it went away after maybe 45 min and stayed gone. Took second Zantac before having a water ice (coconut - yum) and some crackers. So far so good. Will continue bland-bland diet another few days then start easing back to more protein  but figure I should stay on Zantac a full 10-14 days.

The pain was so bad and weird and piercing yesterday I had considered pancreatitis even though there was no good history for it.

And now to bed.”0

2 comments:

  1. Don’t put off going to doctor too long!
    Just in case!
    Sending healing hug to you!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I know you are right.
    Hug back,
    S

    ReplyDelete