Friday, June 29, 2018

Day 768

Quiet day but I had bad abdominal pain all day. Last night I thought it was just rich food indigestion but the pain was there/came back in the morning and has been with me all day. Radiating to the back, associated bloating, no interest in food. A Zantac and TUMS helped enough that I had some rice cakes but now I’m in bed and the pain is back. If a weekend of babying doesn’t make it a LOT better I’m getting it checked out next week. My best guess is that I’ve gone and gotten a duodenal ulcer.

In any case it made the day hard so I went to bed at quarter past eight. When in doubt just go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better, that sounds annoying bordering on awful! Hugs! You are my inspiration, love hearing how your day went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I -am- feeling better - thanks for asking!
      Hugs
      S

      Delete