Sunday, June 17, 2018

Day 757

Eldest and SiL are safely back at the other house again. I’m glad of it.

It was stressful. Not for me but for her and also for Spouse, who had some custodial care of the girl-beagle, their new puppy and Eldest’s pair of guinea pigs.

Well okay it was plenty stressful for me being caught in the middle of everything. Ate way too many carbs again today and also took a very unusual afternoon nap. But I didn’t drink or even want to drink so I still win.

Wasn’t a very restful weekend though. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe not restful but look at you at 758 now!!! I was rereading your blog at the beginning and you are so inspiring. Reading about the extended starts and stops showed that sometimes it just clicks and something sticks. You started your blog when I was on Day 29 and I didn't make it past Day 125. So interesting to think what in my life would have been different had I stuck with little or no drinking. Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! It -is- hard but really worthwhile in the long run. Not to worry though, you can hop back on this train any time and the riders will welcome you back aboard.
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete