Monday, June 11, 2018

Day 751

Long day. Work still not great but I’m getting used to it.

Got more of the Avoided Closet cleared out today. It was harder this time and I had to tell myself more than once “yes she -did- love this [clothing] but she’s been gone 15 years now.” I did, however, find some cool stuff from when the kids were little so that was nice.

Tomorrow I take ABL to the doctor first thing.

Progress is being made slowly. Wouldn’t be happening at all if I were still a drinking person. Sobriety gives you back so much -time-. I’ve been taking it for granted lately.

2 comments:

  1. It is all about that progress. And yes! about time. So much time gets returned...and money too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. Sobriety is totally worth the effort although it takes a while to get that feeling.

      Delete