Friday, June 22, 2018

Day 762

Got my car back! Huzzah!

Just as last weekend was “finish cleaning out basement and closet” this weekend is gonna be “curtains.” Nothing fancy - whatever the local discount stores have - but I’m finally gonna cover up the ugly mini blinds in the family room and swap out the carefully draped sheet that Eldest was using before that room became ABLs and I got new light-blocking curtains for the master suite which are already up so I can see how well they block the light in the morning.

Sunday Youngest graduates high school - I’m still in total denial.

I have a drinks-appetizers thing for work on July 19 — already thinking to ask for pineapple juice and club soda. It’s at a serious enough place for there to -be- pineapple juice.

But now to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! I was on a vacation, then got lazy, and so now I am back reading and commenting!
    xoxo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice to have you back! Hope vacation was great.

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete