Friday, April 27, 2018

Day 706

Today was just full of the crazy. Work, home, pets - you name it; it had weird issues.

But I weathered it all. Go me. And it’s Friday which means a couple days away from work which will be good.

Last night I made lemon bars and a few became my dinner tonight - homemade baked goods, even from a mix, are just so much nicer than anything in plastic. Which reminds me: I ordered myself a set of good mixing cups and “set” includes the mind-blowing 2/3 and 3/4 cup measures. I’m pretty happy about that. I also got a microwave rice cooker which I already love although I need to tweak the times  as the first batch I made turned out a tad underdone. May try it for oatmeal in the morning.

But now it’s rather past my bedtime. I know I’ve said it before but it still bears repeating: the sleep improvement is an awesome benefit of sobriety.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment