Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Day 882

All things considered, a decent day. I'm already starting to keep the splint off more than on when I'm in safe places because the original break site is pretty much not at all sore but the PIP joint of my little finger is protesting and stiffening up at being curled into neutral position in the splint all the time and it was swollen in the morning from sleeping in the splint. Today is Day 15 since the injury so I’m sure it’s a bit too early so I will let my provider know and see how much he complains. Since “we could just buddy-tape it” was an option last week I’m thinking it will be okay. My peace of mind is already much improved.

Otherwise things seem okay. No fresh family drama, anyhow. My Lärabars variety pack came so I had the Cherry Pie one for dinner along with the last of my halvah. Not nutritious at all but at least real food and not synthetic tweaked molecules.

The hand is still really weak and I’m letting pain be my guide.

And now for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment