Thursday, July 25, 2019

Three years, two months, four days.

Hubby just came off the ventilator this morning. All healing is going as planned.

I am so grateful. Too much to even speak so I’ll share a things which happened yesterday:

In the elevator a complete stranger wearing a “though she be but little she is fierce” t shirt showed me a newborn on her cellphone. Put an already good morning over the top.

Not just the baby and her joy but that I look like the kind of person one can approach like that.

They were playing Fleetwood Mac’s “don’t stop thinking about tomorrow” in the cafeteria just now — appropriate.

Be well, all

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a relief! One hurdle at a time! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is miraculous and awesome. I will be forever grateful.

      Delete
  2. I read all your comments and lurk on my journey. Blogging I have realized is not my natural habitat but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your blog. Right now all my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are so strong but now that there are so many like me supporting you. Hugs. Xx

    ReplyDelete