Sunday, November 18, 2018

Day 906

A really good Sunday. Was up and to the grocery a smidge before eight which was grand as nobody was in the store. Well...almost. Then about twenty minutes after I got everything put away the weather changed into gloomy and windy and snowy so I was even more happy to have done the work early.

Goofed around all day and it was just lovely. Totally excited for my Not Thanksgiving I’m having this year. Gonna make cornbread dressing with fake sausage, roasted cubed butternut squash with various goodies like nuts and onions and the dried cranberries if I don’t put them in the dressing.  and the night before or after radiatore pasta with good pesto. Think I might get sliced big slab-like portobello mushrooms this week but it will end up being whatever is freshest when I go to the produce/meat  supermarket.

Glad I’m rested up since work had been so unpleasant lately. Early to bed and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment