Sunday, November 25, 2018

Day 912 and a half

Did it again - straight to bed without posting. It's because my routine has been completely shot to shit having the three dogs all together again plus Hubby up here plus lots of family drama before his arrival. Crashed hard at 10 sharp last night with a phone so dead I had to leave it on the charger just to get it to light up again.

It is now 7:53 in the ayem and I've spent the last hour catering to critters. They seem to be settled for the moment though which means I can use this time to shake out my bag of resentment -- it got a big ol' load of pebbles just now. Why should _I_ be the one, blah blah -- well, because I'm the morning person of the house, that's why...and it's not like I don't totally make them do the nighttime stuff.

Mostly I'm out of sorts since I let myself eat WAY too much junk these past two days. When you get used to eating mostly healthy stuff and then go back to candy and cookies and potato chips in a big way your body feels sort of bloated and exploded and vile or at least mine does...and I woke up in the night with Really Terrible Heartburn the likes of which I haven't had since I was pregnant. So today I'll try to do better.

Still not drinking though so I still win.

No comments:

Post a Comment