Monday, December 10, 2018

Day 928

I’m getting really tired of lousy days.

I’m getting particularly tired of the too-much-work day interrupted by some kind of family drama.
I’m also thinking my ratio of “doing for others” to “receiving from others” is approaching 1 closely enough that I’m seriously pissed about it...and wondering how I managed to be so compliant in allowing it to happen in the first place.

Most of all I’m completely weary of the constant expectation that I will be totally -fine- with whatever emotional landscape change might be happening, willing to go along with whatever rapidly changing plans might be made and happy to be a sounding board all evening.

Can’t decide whether I’m a misanthrope or I have a particularly needy family. Possibly both.

No comments:

Post a Comment