Saturday, January 19, 2019

Day 968

Puttered around the kitchen a lot today - made Belle’s sour cream coffeecake for breakfast and it was a hit, as always. Did it super-plain this time because Middle doesn’t like stuff in baked goods. Also, after all these years, learned about pressing tofu. Fascinating.

Sober people always remember to leave the butter out ahead of time and aren’t too hung over to usd it in the morning. Big plus. They also don’t mind being snowed in (as much, anyhow) because there’s no worry about “enough?...!!”  I can remember going out just as the snow was getting really serious and I -ought- to stay home just to make sure there was enough of -something-. Glad those days are gone. Tried for so long and thought it would never happen but it finally stuck. I’m glad I kept trying because sobriety turned out to be even better than I thought it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment