Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Day 474

A really good day. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Sure didn't think it would be that way this morning: woke up an hour early with a bad sort-of-sinus-y headache. Given that I'm a non-drinker that combination was particularly annoying! Aleve to the rescue.

Good because the meeting I didn't want to host got canceled, the case about which I was worried arrived,I got a monitor for Youngest and - best of all - I put a deposit on the new knitting cruise with my favorite knitting guru. It's a year from now (Sept 2-9, 2018) but I'm already excited.

Plus did a very easy dinner and my laundry and some good gaming time.

All while being fully alert and enjoying myself. Sober rules.

4 comments:

  1. A knitting cruise, how cool is that? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..I never heard of that!!
    I tried knitting a long time ago! My grandma taught me!
    Happy sober weekend, Sam!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete