Thursday, September 21, 2017

Day 489

Sixteen months. Huzzah!

Meet-up with my friend and her family went okay. Good to see her again. However the pix on my cellphone were depressing not because I'm fat but because from the nose down my face looks -exactly- like my mother's which is not a good thing. Between that and the indigestion from dinner I was a pretty unhappy cowpoke for a while but seem better now. My emotions get back to Center/baseline so much more quickly now.

I am so glad I started this journey and stuck with it.


2 comments:

  1. So true about the emotions, if I get out of whack, I can get back to center much faster!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really nice unexpected benefit. I was mostly thinking of feeling better -physically- when I started quitting.

    ReplyDelete