Sunday, September 10, 2017

Day 478

The days keep piling up one by one and I keep blogging to make sure they do. Every once in a while I get a passing "oh just one might be okay" popping out of nowhere and I have to remind myself that it never IS just one though because one always wants friends. Or else -enforcing- just one becomes -the- centerpiece of life and who needs that? Fortunately I had the occasion over this weekend to interact with some drunk people and it was a very good reminder why I like myself better sober.

Also sober Sunday mornings are -always- pleasant reinforcement - I slept in till 8 and still got the grocery shopping done in a timely fashion.

Tomorrow is a meeting I have been dreading for a week or more: I will be glad when it is over. I need to think up a treat for myself tomorrow evening. Don't know what...maybe inspiration will strike.


No comments:

Post a Comment