Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 488

Good day although it's ending on a cranky note...but that's what bedtime is for.

Turns out I'll be spending a chunk of tomorrow late afternoon/early evening meeting up with a residency friend of mine and her family. Have mixed feelings about it but it's been several years and I have mixed feelings about everything so it will probably be wonderful.

I do not, however, consider it a sober treat. Will still have to think about what I want for that. Well, what I want which is actually possible, that is, because "drastic reduction in the level of daily family drama" isn't something over which I have any control. On the other hand, quitting drinking has led to a vast reduction in my level of daily inner drama which is probably overall helpful to the whole.

Sad tomorrow is my last vacation day but all things, good and bad, eventually end.

No comments:

Post a Comment