Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day 382

Better day.

Must have been sick: scratchy throat in the morning but overall more energy and less sad/angry.

Discovered the totally awesome Captain Awkward blog and have been totally binge-reading the archives. Too hard to make it a clicky-link on tiny phone screen so I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader but BOY does she give good advice. Totally accepting, too.

And now sleep. Loves me some sleep. Been so long - more than a year! - since I had the sweaty pounding heart thirsty horrible wee small hours...don't miss that at all.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog suggestion, looks great, can't wait to read it!
    https://captainawkward.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are so welcome! I've hardly made a dent in the archives yet and it's been my exclusive reading for a couple days now.

    ReplyDelete