Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 555

Home again.  Long drive. Saying goodbye gets harder every time; I don't know how I'm going to do another two and a half years of this. It is what it is, though.

Made things as easy on myself as possible once we got here though: frozen pizza after the shopping and sent Middle to the gas station so I wouldn't have to go out again. Shower, jammies...and early bedtime for sure. Laundry can wait till tomorrow or later in the week or something. Speaking of later in the week: I have to do my "big loop" of driving for work on Tuesday so I'm going to treat myself to lunch -and- finally pick up those sheets that were going to be last month's sober treat.  Changing the sheets once I got home this afternoon reminded me.

I'm hoping that in a couple days I'll bounce back because right now I feel like at least half my energy and life-force has been sucked right out of me. Combination of missing Spouse and Eldest, long drive and 15 degree drop in temperature between the two houses I think, but it's no fun whatever it is. Work should be easier than it's been these past couple months (notice I qualify it with "should") which will help.

Bedtime.

4 comments:

  1. Having a party for you on your day 555!!!! Party poppers, streamers, glitter, the works. Next stop 600, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot. I give you so much credit for keeping yourself sober and slightly sane!
    lol
    xoxo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sober, yeah...never too sure about sane though! It never seems like a lot at the time...only later.
      Xoxo

      Delete