Thursday, July 12, 2018

Day 781

Started the day crabby but got better as it progressed.

Barometer of my stress level: yesterday evening looked at gas gauge and was all “holy shit it’s down below 7/8 and I just filled tank Monday morning WTF?!!? Was all worried something might be seriously wrong with 7 year old car. Tonight it finally clicked: Duh...instead of going into town and back 1x per day I’ve been doing it 3x per day: go to work, home at lunch to take Youngest to work, home myself then back into town to pick her up. Normally it wouldn’t have taken me 24 hours to sort that out.

I’m hoping that trading work stress for family chaos will be an improvement. Saturday Youngest and I are going down to the other house to fetch Spouse (and girl-beagle and new puppy) up here for an extended visit and I have next week off.

Tonight I am just SO happy to be a sober person.

2 comments: