Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day 786 and a half

Didn’t post last night. Sorry about that - usually it’s the last thing before bed and I think this makes the third or maybe fourth time I’ve missed since I started this journey. Nothing bad...just the chaos of a new puppy interacting with the established dogs. I had forgotten. SO glad I took the week off as night before last - first night of all 3 dogs - I got very broken sleep and last night I had to take all the toys away because the two boy dogs thought playing keepaway at midnight was s fine thing. They’re chasing each other right now in fact. The girl dog, who is the oldest, can’t be bothered but my dog thinks the puppy is the greatest thing ever and vice versa.

While I was out yesterday I heard an ad on the radio that totally stunned me: it was for “Arnold Palmer Spiked Iced Tea.” WTF?!!?  That’s like an ad for Roy Rogers beer or Shirley Temple wine and I just can’t figure out who in the world thought this was a good idea. Clearly the company knows what an Arnold Palmer _is_ because the ad mentioned half tea and half lemonade but ferpitysake doesn’t anyone remember why it’s called that?!? The booze industry sucks.

Sobriety, however, rocks. I can’t imagine doing this puppy business hung over.




No comments:

Post a Comment