Monday, October 2, 2017

Day 500

New milestone.

Kinda wish I’d made more of a fuss about it but that’s not where life is right now. Spent far more of the day having feelings about somebody else’s drinking than my own sobriety which is sort of weird. Did, however, skip the meeting I had planned to skip and had a nice walk with my awesome audiobook - I’m going to be sad when it’s over as it set the bar really high.

I am more emotionally tired than physically tired but bed is a good solution for both...and five hundred is a really cool number even if I didn’t make a big deal of it.

2 comments:

  1. 500 is amazing and so are you! I love that you blog every day and quite often go to bed early, I find myself putting my jammies on earlier and earlier. I'm just going to put my feet up and have a lovely cup of tea to celebrate your achievement. Super well done, lots of hugs 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh “feet up” is grand! I sit that way every chance I get as it is also heart-healthy. Happy you like the blog. Big thanks and hugs right back!

      Delete