Thursday, October 5, 2017

Day 503

A good day.

Woke up with a headache but Aleve cured it by eight - how cool is that?

Got all the stuff done today that I wanted to get done and managed not to get sucked into too much family drama. Ankle-deep at most.

My Day 500 treat of the two new scrub tops will arrive tomorrow so now I have two new things for next week which will be nice...as will thinking “five hundred days!” every time I wear one or the other.

Best of all: my new audiobook is engaging enough to make walking enjoyable. I finished my Really Good audiobook yesterday and had worried nothing would be able to hold my interest after that but I was glad to be wrong.

My new nightly routine of writing a blog post is just -so- much better than my old nightly routine of drinking water and making sure there was more by my bed. Never gets old, this restful-sleep thing. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment