Saturday, October 21, 2017

Day 519

17 months. Huzzah!

It got lost in the shuffle though. The Afghani place closed ages ago so that was out and nothing else particularly appealed. Ordered myself a new pair of pants one size down; that will be a nice reminder.  Planning on getting myself a new set of sheets, too.

But mostly the day was about other stuff and by “other stuff” I mean parts of the family bent out of shape over what other parts were doing. I would have liked to talk about other stuff but that didn’t happen.

This week off was markedly better than the week off I took last month but I’m still ready to go back. I suppose that’s good because I was really sad about it for much of the early part of the day. In any case, much driving tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. 17 months, what a long time that is! Super well done, you’re doing amazing. Lots of love and enjoy your treats 💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Some days it seems like a really long time and other days it seems like I quit drinking only a few weeks ago. But it is all just -so- much better than it was. Every single aspect of life improved.

      Delete
  2. 17 months!
    Yay to smaller pants, and new sheets!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay indeed! Thanks!

      (Trying to decide what color sheets)

      Delete