Sunday, August 5, 2018

Day 805

Another really emotionally hard day. Family drama up close and personal. I’ve been eating like a freaking pâté goose and I don’t even care because fighting the urge not to freaking -drink- has been hard enough. Not particularly happy with using sugar like a freaking drug but as I’ve said a million times nobody ever woke up in the middle of the night sweaty and with pounding heart after too many cookies. Nor did anyone ever get a hangover from pie.

I am so tired of being strong. So. Tired.

But hey...I didn’t drink so I still win.

4 comments:

  1. That's right, you win!! Don't forget it. There are too many others of us trying to get to where you are. You are in the better place. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be getting past that “aw, what the hell” urge to drink and I’m very grateful. I was winning the fight but it’s a tiring fight. I’m also very grateful to all you folks in the blogosphere — for a while there y’all were keeping me sober. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I read almost every post even if a few days go by. You are like a juicy soap opera sans juice. Lol, I get it, too many details would be inappropriate but I love your posts and sense of humor!

      Delete
    3. Aww...thanks! I try not to tell anybody’s story but my own.

      Delete