Sunday, August 12, 2018

Day 812

I am sober hear me roar.

Hit the road by 7am so I was home before noon and then did all the shopping but only some cleaning because Youngest did most of it. Plus laundry yet I’m still in bed at a decent hour.

The house is way more calm and definitely cleaner and we can leave the doors open again and all of that is very good indeed. I miss Spouse and even kinda miss the other two dogs but I gotta admit there’s also a huge part of me happy to get back to baseline.

Special bonus is that I got all my steps in and didn’t overeat. Let’s just hope the week continues this well.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs!
    I have been both lazy and busy and I haven't read many blogs!
    I am glad you are back to a regular week, and didn't gain weight!
    Boy, it's been a huge struggle for me this summer!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete