Saturday, August 11, 2018

Day 811

Did it. Drove to other house with Spouse and doggies. Through torrential rain and thunder worse than any I’d ever driven through. But I did it.

Right hip was cramped/twisted before (from sleeping with two dogs on much less bed space) and it got WAY worse on drive though so took half a muscle relaxant which knocked me on my ass big time. Fell asleep in the recliner chair right after dinner and have now relocated to bed.

Dinner was really good though and I can’t tell you how NICE it is to let someone, anyone, ELSE be responsible for getting it and dealing with the dogs.

Bed at 8pm because half a Flexoril is putting my lights out is SO much better than drunk by eight but just getting started with the talking and the emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment