Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 807

The cold is quite a bit better than this time last night but there’s still room to go. I took a sick day from work which is quite unusual for me...and damned if they didn’t call me at home about something anyhow. That irked me but hey, whatcha gonna do?

I still have quite a bit of resentment going on about this and that but at least the horrible “maybe you should drink” urges seem to have passed. Thursday, Friday and Saturday -totally- sucked that way with Sunday only marginally better. To (probably mis) quote Caroline Knapp: and you think the craving will never pass but it always eventually does.

I’d like some unexpected -positive- things to start happening though - that would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see your struggles. I commented on your super inspiring two year post and am still following along, still sober (225 today), and still inspired by you. Hope today is a better day. -jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on Day 225! That’s awesome.

      Delete